Relegationometer

Relegationometer  

176 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

Chelsea were down to ten men though and were winning with 11. Freak score you get from time to time. Can’t believe some on here are worried about West Brom who have been total dogshit all season.

You said the same about Fulham after we beat Soton. 

We dont worry about WBA, at least not to the same degree as Fulham, but we dont write them off completely

Win today and we’re pretty much safe as we’ll squeeze another win or couple of draws before the end of the season.

It’d also deflate Fulham further and I can’t see them getting 9+ points.

There is no excuse not to be going all out for a win today against a poor Burnley side pretty much already on the beach.

That said, if we lose we’ll still firmly be in the shit.

11 minutes ago, BergenMagpie said:

You said the same about Fulham after we beat Soton. 

We dont worry about WBA, at least not to the same degree as Fulham, but we dont write them off completely

Have Fulham caught us yet?

Wonder what playing the rest of the season with the pressure more-or-less off is gonna look like. 

Fulham. :lol: West Brom. :lol: :lol: Sheffield United. :lol: :lol: :lol:  Good grief. Absolutely useless.

We're in a seriously good position now and have dragged Burnley and Brighton back into it. Will Fulham get to 32 points? If we manage to beat Sheffield will Fulham get to 35? I'm not speaking too soon because I said 0 when we were ten points clear but this weekend was absolutely massive. 

I’m just worried by the fact that we have 3 guaranteed losses from the last 7 so could easily be relying on the home game with Sheffield United game for the next win. Hopefully today’s result has destroyed all the hope Fulham had and don’t pull off a shock in those hard away games that they have left 

I don't think West Ham next week is a nailed on defeat tbh. With ASM and Wilson back anything can happen. But it definitely looks like SU is our next winnable game. 

Now on same points as Brighton and only 1 behind Burnley. Brings them both back in to it if Fulham somehow manage to get the points together 

13 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

I’m just worried by the fact that we have 3 guaranteed losses from the last 7 so could easily be relying on the home game with Sheffield United game for the next win. Hopefully today’s result has destroyed all the hope Fulham had and don’t pull off a shock in those hard away games that they have left 

I honestly think there’s points available in both the West Ham and Arsenal games also.

Just now, et tu brute said:

I honestly think there’s points available in both the West Ham and Arsenal games also.

If we play like we did today we’ll get destroyed by both. But not sure when ASM/Wilson will be ready to start. 

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

One draw and beat Sheffield and we have 36, which means Fulham need 10. Can’t see them doing that.

I still think we need a win somewhere though, not sure we have the fixtures to get 4 points from draws. 

That's probably more realistic aye.