New forum stuff. THERE ARE FAQs IN THE OP.

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Nah I still can't do it (on the phone). No problems on a laptop. 

try selecting it by tapping the header and hitting the delete button twice. Works for me.

6 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I also click the banner to go to the main index page and would like it to stay that way. 

NUFC has more progressive ownership than this place. You’re stuck in the dark ages lads. 

#NotMyIndexPage

13 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

@thomas - Your arch nemesis is back.

Nah we good, Thomas is one of my fave posters and he wasn’t the reason I left. Just had personal shit going on and stuff behind the scenes and this and social media was taking up to much of my time in a negative way. Since I’ve been decluttering my life and to good effect. 

6 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Nah we good, Thomas is one of my fave posters and he wasn’t the reason I left. Just had personal shit going on and stuff behind the scenes and this and social media was taking up to much of my time in a negative way. Since I’ve been decluttering my life and to good effect. 

Good man, similar to myself.

5 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Good man, similar to myself.

Aye just had some personal shit going on and some health issues which I’m trying to rectify and probably some lockdown depression going on as it’s been a tough year for everyone and this last lockdown for some reason got to me in a way I never thought was possible as I’m usually a positive happy go lucky person. So glad the kids are back at school and grassroots footy is back. Hope your doing good too btw :thup:

Edited by HTT II

Have to say this new upgrade is superb, sleek, quick, aesthetically appealing and super easy to use. I do miss seeing who is reading/viewing a topic/thread though is that not a feature of this new platform? 

4 minutes ago, christ said:

Was there a way to log in using your old username?

Yep, it should've been possible if you used your most recent display name and password.