Inexplicably still 'Head Coach' Steve Bruce

Guess he would rather be insulted in person then? He's got it coming in abundance. He'll miss the petty online insults so much, he'll start a TikTok account and do silly content to get insulted online rather tha  at matches or in public.

Edited by nufcjb
2 minutes ago, Pep Guardew said:

What about Phil Brown as a replacement for Brucie? He's a local lad and seems to be on the way up. 

Isn't he a mackem? Ended upa t Southend again today anyways.

He's taken Southend yeah, can't be Dyche either as he's chimed in on the perceived expectations line. But that's just a perception and he hasn't experienced it first-hand to know so it's going off what the media insist, I don't blame him + managers stick together don't they 

Ban people who don’t like me. We should only let Luke Edwards write things as he loves me. 

fucking hell, you can see who got Hope banned now, the petty, flabby stinking cunt that he is.

Why doesn't anybody ever say to him "but you're not on social media Steve" ? Alex must be telling him every time "they're calling you shite again dad, and again, and again, " . If someone was slagging my old man to me every 5 mins I'd  just not tell him.  

Edited by Keggy_Keagal
typo