U.S. Politics - You f*cking useless bastards.

He's still got it. :lol: :lol: I need a nap after reading this.

Just imagine the deficit of braincells it takes to be inspired by that incomprehensible gibberish

Edited by thomas
On 02/04/2021 at 09:46, Kaizero said:

“Matt Gaetz has never paid for sex. Matt Gaetz refutes all the disgusting allegations completely. Matt Gaetz has never ever been on any such websites whatsoever. Matt Gaetz cherishes the relationships in his past and looks forward to marrying the love of his life.”

Matt Gaetz need to stop talking in the third person.

I swear, that motherfucker has the face that launched a thousand trebuchets.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/04/07/when-did-matt-gaetz-know/

Fucking Dilbert guy knew before anyone? :lol: :lol:

In this story’s tight competition for weird plot-lines, the likely winner took place away from Gaetz’s apparent knowledge. Between the March 25 “Gaetzgate” tweet and the Times’s first report about the probe, an employee of the Israeli consulate in New York City reportedly contacted the conservative creator of the cartoon “Dilbert” to inform him that Gaetz was under investigation. The American Conservative, a right-wing blog, published the messages, in which the consulate employee told Scott Adams that Gaetz was “the subject of a secret Grand Jury probe of sex with minors” — a claim roughly matching the Times report. That message appears to have been sent March 27.

11 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

Vote not looking good for the union drive in Alabama.

Not surprising, these people will be terrified of Amazon shutting up shop. 

The politicians have figured out they don’t even need to use the language of the past to win “expanded middle class” etc. They just need to turn everyone against each other and offer simple solutions to complex self created problems. 

Edited by r0cafella
On 09/04/2021 at 00:28, r0cafella said:

Not surprising, these people will be terrified of Amazon shutting up shop. 

The politicians have figured out they don’t even need to use the language of the past to win “expanded middle class” etc. They just need to turn everyone against each other and offer simple solutions to complex self created problems. 

Most of the tweets I saw - obviously created by Amazon - pretending to be from actual employees, were focussing on stuff like 'I don't want to be paying more out of my meagre salary to a union, I can barely make ends meet as it is.' was a curious self-own from Amazon, but like you say, it was fear what won it.

Aye it is fear. And it's why I still have sympathy even for the "no" voters - unless any of them are true corporate master amazon apologists in which case fuck them - and won't deride them for their vote.

It's easy for us to judge from afar given our daily lives won't be grossly impacted either way. "Just vote for the union" is an easy cheer to lead when it's not your future and your family's future possibly on the line.

I hope there's a round II in the future at least.

There is no ocean on the internet ;) We got it instantly and it has gotten decent coverage.

The cop has been fired, right?

So many of them [cops] seem like they were the weak kid at school who got bullied. Rather than grow through it and be better than their bullies...they joined the police and enacted being rancid cunts to everyone black people. 

Edited by POOT 2.0
35 minutes ago, Mike said:

Has the footage of the soldier made it across the ocean?

Aye, likewise the lad getting killed in MN which I’m just reading they’re going for the shot him by accident defence which is so laughable you’d have to think it might be deliberate.

21 minutes ago, Si said:

Absolute cunts, it's mental how this isn't being dealt with. It's depressingly routine.

You've got a cop killing someone on video, literally strangling him to death over nine minutes, all recorded and surrounded by witnesses, you've got five medical expert witnesses saying he died from that, yet a sizable portion of America steadfastly believes (or tell themselves and others they believe) he just happened to die of fentanyl overdose or heart failure in that moment. Including  potentially, some in the jury. How is there going to be any change in that kind of environment?  I've not even checked but I'm sure MAGA twitter is already claiming the bloke killed by the cop who got confused between a taser and a gun caused it himself by being violent, not complying, patching together the worst criminal records of anyone who shared the same name and so forth.