U.S. Politics - You f*cking useless bastards.

“Matt Gaetz has never paid for sex. Matt Gaetz refutes all the disgusting allegations completely. Matt Gaetz has never ever been on any such websites whatsoever. Matt Gaetz cherishes the relationships in his past and looks forward to marrying the love of his life.”

Matt Gaetz need to stop talking in the third person.

Copper and perp both dead. Sad to see the I eat guns for breakfast so I can shoot bullets as I speak crowd try to talk it down. Very disrespectful.

Out of all of the no-good, terrible politicians out there, it really surprises me the left really chose fucking Pete of all people to try and destroy. Yeah he's gay, he's eminently bully-able, the classic target we grew up with in school, but like, really? Dude is spearheading a three trillion dollar bill that is essentially the trojan horse for the Green New Deal and we're trying to shit on him constantly?

they all deserve it cuba, they all deserve it. trying to portray this as some kind of homophobic campaign is straight dogshit though and you should be ashamed.

9 minutes ago, thomas said:

they all deserve it cuba, they all deserve it. trying to portray this as some kind of homophobic campaign is straight dogshit though and you should be ashamed.

🙄🙄 I wasn’t making it a thing about being homosexual at all. It was to paint a picture of like yeah this dude is the classic case of someone who gets bullied, left right or center. But like why are we choosing this dude that’s actually doing real, good work and he’s the fucking one? Come on. 

1 hour ago, thomas said:

:lol: This is about laughing at an absurd stunt you off topic weirdo, not about high school gay bullying. Jesus christ.

Of course it's a stunt, that's what politics is. Optics. What the fuck. I'd much rather see a politician do the dog and pony show about green energy and cutting emissions than about abolishing people's right to vote or have sex with minors.

Edited by Kaizero
45 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

Of course it's a stunt, that's what politics is. Optics. What the fuck. I'd much rather see a politician do the dog and pony show about green energy and cutting emissions than about abolishing people's right to vote or have sex with minors.

Ohh yeah, silly me, I forgot it was only one or the other. Is today some kind of logical fallacy holiday?

6 minutes ago, thomas said:

Ohh yeah, silly me, I forgot it was only one or the other. Is today some kind of logical fallacy holiday?

In one way it is one or the other. There's no realistic scenario where the guy will cycle all the way, especially without proper security. 

14 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

In one way it is one or the other. There's no realistic scenario where the guy will cycle all the way, especially without proper security. 

In another way it's also possible to live in a world where you can mock optics like that as well as detest republican bullshit. It really doesn't have to be either/or, nor is there a priority list where we have to solve republicanism before jabbing at anyone on the left.

33 minutes ago, thomas said:

In another way it's also possible to live in a world where you can mock optics like that as well as detest republican bullshit. It really doesn't have to be either/or, nor is there a priority list where we have to solve republicanism before jabbing at anyone on the left.

That's not an entertaining discussion though :lol: 

I sometimes miss the somewhat right-wingers we used to have on here way back when, we live in an N-O political echo chamber on here now. All that said you can't discuss with right-wingers due to how easily offended they are, so I remember I don't really miss them all too much after all.

Edited by Kaizero