What are you watching right now?

Watched the Netflix series on the Challenger, superb and the moment when it explodes, bloody hell man :(

Still remember watching that as it happened.

Can't remember if they televised all the launches over here at the time, or if there was just the added interest because of the teacher/civilian onboard.

But those final seconds. :weep:

Watched the Netflix series on the Challenger, superb and the moment when it explodes, bloody hell man :(

Still remember watching that as it happened.

Can't remember if they televised all the launches over here at the time, or if there was just the added interest because of the teacher/civilian onboard.

But those final seconds. :weep:

I vividly remember watching the launch in my 5th grade class. One of my most horrible memories of childhood.

Guest Howaythetoon

Finished The Ripper the other day.  Good documentary series, absolute shambles from West Yorkshire police.  Could've saved so many innocent lives.

Just finished it too and completely agree, fucking scandalous from start to end their entire investigations and policing. Sadly many criminals are caught by chance as was the case with the Yorkshire Ripper. Their fixation on a clear hoax with the letters and ‘Geordie’ voice tape though man :lol: No laughing matter for the victims and their families though :(

Finished The Ripper the other day.  Good documentary series, absolute shambles from West Yorkshire police.  Could've saved so many innocent lives.

Find the text to emphasize the talking points so irritating at times. Just superfluous, and just an unnecessary attempt to stylize. And some of the talking points were so unnecessary to put any emphasis on. Other than that, it's a pretty well put together series.

• Yorkie changed the title to What are you watching right now? [ph]