Jump to content

The other games today 2020/21


Recommended Posts

Decision made because the Premier League want a final day relegation battle showdown.

Nothing will change until managers start getting their teams to walk off after such decisions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bizza said:

If he's offside because of his arm then surley the other defenders arm is playing him on?

Top of the arm for the Wolves player, line as if it's drawn across from the armpit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Decision made because the Premier League want a final day relegation battle showdown.

Nothing will change until managers start getting their teams to walk off after such decisions.

:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Decision made because the Premier League want a final day relegation battle showdown.

Nothing will change until managers start getting their teams to walk off after such decisions.

[emoji38]

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

How do you decide where the armpit is or exactly when the ball was struck?   Unless it’s clear and obvious it’s got to be allowed. 

Exactly right and where our idiotic refs are getting it wrong. It's the ref looking at the replays who's got that wrong remember.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Decision made because the Premier League want a final day relegation battle showdown.

Nothing will change until managers start getting their teams to walk off after such decisions.

:lol:

The thought of Bruce hoying an empty Lurpack tub off his tele in disgust makes me feel better about that fucking embarrassing decision, 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

:lol:

The thought of Bruce hoying an empty Lurpack tub off his tele in disgust makes me feel better about that fucking embarrassing decision, 

[emoji38]

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

How do you decide where the armpit is or exactly when the ball was struck?   Unless it’s clear and obvious it’s got to be allowed. 

That’s why it’s so farcical. They’re trying to measure it to an incredibly small degree without recognising they can’t do the same with when the ball was kicked.

VAR is genuinely making me lose interest in football. More than I even thought it would.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...