MLB - 2021 - Opening Day!

Holy shit I miss baseball. :lol:

I was at work on Friday and turned on the K-League (or whatever its called) in the break. Bottom of the 2nd, one team was winning 13-1. Not the same. Then Sportstime Ohio was doing a "25 greatest Jacobs Field moments" or something and I enjoyed it for a while, then just started to feel sad :lol:.

:lol: Glanced at the clock and saw it was almost 1. Was like think I'll but some burgers on the grill and listen to the Yankee ga- :okay:

It's a June sunday afternoon!

:lol: Second wave hitting right as the NFL kicks off is gonna be NUTS.

You could join me, B-More, and Pata in the cult of the Bird. If you’re one for self-masochism, and as a Toon supporter I know you are, join iz to watch the Orioles scratch and crawl their way to 15 wins this season.

That many?

Now I can't go to New York it's weird though, main reason I picked the fuckers.

It was weird when you could. You get a mets cap when they let you out of the nonce wing. It's like tagging goats.

[emoji38] The Mets.

You could join me, B-More, and Pata in the cult of the Bird. If you’re one for self-masochism, and as a Toon supporter I know you are, join iz to watch the Orioles scratch and crawl their way to 15 wins this season.

That many?

tenor.gif

[emoji38] The worst part of being the Orioles is that you cant pad your record with wins against the Orioles.
  • cubaricho changed the title to MLB - 2021 - Opening Day!