MLB - 2021 - Opening Day!

What are winter meetings?

It's a week long meeting between all of the GMs and other execs of most of the baseball teams and their minor league affiliates. They hang out and hash out off-season deals with agents. A lot of free agent contracts gets swooped up. It's also the main trade show for MLB as well.

I don't think a lot of blockbuster trades really happen during the Winter Meetings but it's definitely the symbolic kick-off for the next season.

You know that feeling the entire world had when alex ferguson retired and they didn't just gradually get worse they swan-dove straight into shit lake? :lol: Waiting for the yankees to fail is like that for me but times a billion. I don't even watch the sport to cheer on my own boyhood club anymore. I am an agent of fandom hate who lives to be petty and spiteful. :lol:

You know that feeling the entire world had when alex ferguson retired and they didn't just gradually get worse they swan-dove straight into shit lake? [emoji38] Waiting for the yankees to fail is like that for me but times a billion. I don't even watch the sport to cheer on my own boyhood club anymore. I am an agent of fandom hate who lives to be petty and spiteful. [emoji38]

*price is right horn*

Welp! [emoji38]

• cubaricho changed the title to MLB - 2021 - Opening Day!