Still not worthy of a thread - General Chat edition

How do you open a screw cap bottle?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. How do you open a screw cap bottle?

• Hold bottle with writing hand, unscrew cap with non-writing hand?
    • Hold bottle with non-writing hand, unscrew cap with writing hand?

38 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I do an amusing joke sometimes (amusing for me only, as the intention is to make my lass recoil with embarrassment): if we're out and about and have had a coffee or something, when finished I'll brazenly just chuck the cup on the ground and insinuate walking away (cue her cries of "omg I'm going to kill you, pick that up immediately, you embarrassing pillock," and ensuing chuckles from me (I find myself to be great craic)), before immediately picking it up and finding a bin like a normal functioning human. But I make myself feel ill even doing that, even though it's entirely just a mickey-take. It feels inherently wrong. Like you say, I can't feasibly get inside the head of someone who legitimately can't be fucked to pick up their rubbish. 

:lol: 

Our issue with littering will persist as long as we pretend we are a nation of kind, good hearted, do well for each other and those around others, people, rather than mainly selfish, thoughtless pricks who you wouldn't want to spend any conceivable amount of time with. 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

I've been picking litter in and around Plessey Woods since last year, its utterly disgusting the amount of shit people leave. Part of it is just people leaving drinks, and food wrappers as they walk along. The worst bits are the roads around here, so many people driving along just throwing out beer bottles and takeaways as they go. Most of that is the local travelers who just don't give a fuck but there is a lot of rubbish from people parking (in the most dangerous way possible) going down Plessey Woods then leaving all their shits rather than taking it home. In short people are cunts, and don't give a fuck about anyone else. 

Its the same with people parking where ever they fucking want now as well. Cars on paths, parked on corners, blocked side roads. Infuriating man. Tone of the nation though innit? Greed is a good thing. Some cunt tried to mount the kerb and park on a path as I was walking along it the other day. Nearly flinged my e-cig through his fucking windscreen but just settled on calling him and his lass horrors. Which they obviously were.

1 hour ago, Happinesstan said:

Aye. I can turn a blind eye to the mess after a festival, or similar gathering, but just on day to day business it's wholly unacceptable.

Glastonbury on the way out on the Monday is a disgrace, especially considering the supposed ethos of festival. It really isn't hard to take a few black bags to tidy up with. Pure laziness.

6 hours ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Its the same with people parking where ever they fucking want now as well. Cars on paths, parked on corners, blocked side roads. Infuriating man. Tone of the nation though innit? Greed is a good thing. Some cunt tried to mount the kerb and park on a path as I was walking along it the other day. Nearly flinged my e-cig through his fucking windscreen but just settled on calling him and his lass horrors. Which they obviously were.

Taken a year to get the council to sort the parking out here, its still not sorted but they think it is. Amazing how the residents come up with all the ideas, email the people in the council to get it all sorted then the fucking councillors appear in the newspapers claiming they've fixed everything. Wouldn't be an issue if people weren't fucking morons but everyone is so entitled that they think the rules don't apply to them. 

8 hours ago, OpenC said:

:lol: there is no other solution than a bloke who looks harder than the perp telling them to pick it back up and put it in a fucking bin, I reckon

Saw it happen in Hull whilst on a stag doo.

7 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

The boss at bet365 has done well this year....

Was just about to post that myself.

£421,000,000 salary and £48,000,000 dividends. Wew.

Wonder how many of her punters are struggling financially due to gambling addiction.

Edited by bobbydazzla
11 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Was just about to post that myself.

£421,000,000 salary and £48,000,000 dividends. Wew.

Wonder how many of her punters are struggling financially due to gambling addiction.

Indeed. Staggering amount of money.

I met a couple mates for some beers in the park and it was wonderful. 

My mad business idea is a new type of portable toilet, like they have a festivals. It'd be an X shape with 4 urinals facing eachother. Cycle around stopping at the busy areas, park above a drain to release the piss, charge people 50p a shot.

I think it'd make millions or, at least, some pounds.

The glory of the patented Taylor-X design is you'd be facing the general public in that scenario. While you 'Americans' may be perfectly happy with the general public observing your horrendous, large bowel movements, it doesn't mean the rest of us are.

9 minutes ago, Disco said:

Looks like that young lad who went missing in London last week has been found dead.

I'm not sure your avatar is suitable for delivering bad news