Your Pet Hates

9 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Females that have no business in leggings.

Here’s a pet hate of mine, the fact that “female” is being used more and more as a noun in place of  “woman.” :lol:

Edited by Tomato Deuce
20 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

Here’s a pet hate of mine, the fact that “female” is being used more and more as a noun in place of  “woman.” :lol:

Aye :lol:

People putting any owld shite up for sale and claiming it's worth serious cash just by virtue of being old. Look at the state of this man

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MONGOOSE-CALIFORNIAN-CHROME-BMX-VINTAGE-1984/174643702942?hash=item28a9936c9e:g:5b0AAOSwEbhgLzXL

I love old school BMX, that's a fucking disgrace that like. Nowt on it is original. It must have taken work to find every shite and rusty part imaginable and hoy it on. As if that's worth more than about 10p. 

Edited by LionOfGosforth
spelling

The European Super League thread has put on about 25 pages since last night. I was really enjoying the football forum for the first time in ages.

I'm sure there's a lot of great content in there, but 25 pages, damn.

11 minutes ago, Beren said:

The European Super League thread has put on about 25 pages since last night. I was really enjoying the football forum for the first time in ages.

I'm sure there's a lot of great content in there, but 25 pages, damn.

Quiz to follow. No skipping.

Why do lads at the gym have to hang around chatting like its a fucking mother's meeting. Fucking groups of them just standing there like gormless fucks nattering about fuck knows what. If catching up on Love Island is such a hot topic just fucking text him later bbz and stop standing in my way.

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar
15 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Why do lads at the gym have to hang around chatting like its a fucking mother's meeting. Fucking groups of them just standing there like gormless fucks nattering about fuck knows what. If catching up on Love Island is such a hot topic just fucking text him later bbz and stop standing in my way.

Worst are absolute nutjobs who come in and talk to everyone like. I go to a proper meathead gym, and some of the cunts that get in there, shouting and balling. 

It's a social club for some people like.

My gym's great but there's one tit who uses the boxing ring and is constantly barking and yapping and YESing as he's slapping away at the punch bag. Proper dickhead walk as well: you know the one I mean, chest out, chin up, swagger. Would love to smack him but I'd probably get YES'd on my nose in response. Knob. Forced me out tonight, couldn't listen to it. 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

My gym's great but there's one tit who uses the boxing ring and is constantly barking and yapping and YESing as he's slapping away at the punch bag. Proper dickhead walk as well: you know the one I mean, chest out, chin up, swagger. Would love to smack him but I'd probably get YES'd on my nose in response. Knob. Forced me out tonight, couldn't listen to it. 

What are the odds you and Ronaldo go to the same gym IRL.

1 minute ago, POOT 2.0 said:

:lol: Have a word with staff. Tell them his shitiness is fucking you off. They'll either a: Tell him to calm it down or b: grass you up and you'll have a new enemy. Win win?

I thought about it for the first time tonight, ie - would I be being a total dick by just having a word with someone? Wussied out obviously. Probably for the better. Just cast a sweaty "the fuck you doing?" shake of the head from the stepping machine instead in his direction, which he obviously didn't see.