The Royal Family - Get Tae F*ck

Should we abolish the Monarchy?  

366 members have voted

1. 1. Should we abolish the Monarchy?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Pretty remarkable how the media don't give a platform for those who oppose this crazy coverage of the monarchy when they'll give UKIP and the like airtime.

1 hour ago, toon25 said:

BBC having a leading article with Noncey Andrew as chief mourner today is lifting.

Astonishing ignorance on display from that cunt too. The brass neck [emoji38]

Not like The BBC to give a platform for nonces. All this while a pregnant woman who was systematically abused by the press is public enemy number one.

12 hours ago, toon25 said:

BBC having a leading article with Noncey Andrew as chief mourner today is lifting.

Astonishing ignorance on display from that cunt too. The brass neck [emoji38]

Says we're all in the same boat, but seeing as his boat is Epstein's yacht I'd like to deny that categorically. 

On 10/04/2021 at 21:44, BlueStar said:

Well, they say the secret to comedy is timing 

Harry Kane needs to concentrate on his football.

On 10/04/2021 at 17:44, OpenC said:

Heir apparent becomes monarch immediately on death of reigning monarch, coronation is purely ceremonial.  So long live the king and all that

:thup: Terry Pratchett said there was a particle, a kingon or queeon, that transmitted faster than light, allowing this immediacy. :lol: 

1 hour ago, newsted said:

:thup: Terry Pratchett said there was a particle, a kingon or queeon, that transmitted faster than light, allowing this immediacy. :lol: 

That's how I knew :lol: couldn't remember if it was Pratchett or Douglas Adams :)

Should we relax the 30-people limit for Prince Philip's funeral?
Around 800 people were expected to be on the invite list, but government guidelines mean that his funeral will be restricted to 30 attendees. Given he was our monarch's husband!
I think they should. I’m no Royalist but I have cried with the death of Prince Phillip. I feel sad for the Queen she’s not just lost her husband but her best friend. Heartbreaking..
21 minutes ago, Slim said:
Should we relax the 30-people limit for Prince Philip's funeral?
Around 800 people were expected to be on the invite list, but government guidelines mean that his funeral will be restricted to 30 attendees. Given he was our monarch's husband!
I think they should. I’m no Royalist but I have cried with the death of Prince Phillip. I feel sad for the Queen she’s not just lost her husband but her best friend. Heartbreaking..

No, nothing to do with him being a Royal or not but the current law is for 30 people at a funeral. You allow leeway here then the whole timetable for releasing restrictions may as well be ripped up.

22 hours ago, BlueStar said:

x8e1jHe.jpg

I reckon that might have just been caused by the camera shutter being too fast for an interlaced display, mind, same as you don't get a picture of the text on one of those electronic bus signs if your shutter is too fast :coat:

I mean, :anguish: either way of course but I'm guessing it didn't look like that when it was taken

3 hours ago, Beren said:

:lol:

At least.

I didn't sign that.

I was pissed off on Friday with the 'takeover', it seemed like something from the dark past.

But out of sympathy for Lisabet Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, I didn't sign the complaints form.

They were together for a long long time, she'll be devastated. Deserves sympathy.

And anyway, does anyone think that the BBC had any choice in this? It's classic 'Culture War' Tories.

6 minutes ago, kingkerouac said:

I didn't sign that.

I was pissed off on Friday with the 'takeover', it seemed like something from the dark past.

But out of sympathy for Lisabet Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, I didn't sign the complaints form.

They were together for a long long time, she'll be devastated. Deserves sympathy.

And anyway, does anyone think that the BBC had any choice in this? It's classic 'Culture War' Tories.

Just hope they haven't spent their wad on this one, would be a shame if Lizzie's death was an anti-climax.

• BlueStar changed the title to The Royal Family
  • BlufPurdi changed the title to The Royal Family - Get Tae F*ck