Dogawful Premier League/Championship/English Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Whatever happened to the idea that football should be the same game whether it is a premier league game, non-league game or even an organised Sunday league game?

We're rapidly going down the route of trying to put perfection into a situation where it is impossible to have, and its ruining the whole idea of the game as well as making it a different game in the Premier League vs League 1 etc.

Var TV used for first time in palace vs derby match.

I still thought he got it wrong! Huddlestone pushes him over. Kicks him on the ground then when Mijolevic kicks him back he gets sent off. Plus he hardly touched him

It all seemed staged too that its the oliver the golden child of refs thats the first to do it.  Or am i being cynical

Var TV used for first time in palace vs derby match.

I still thought he got it wrong! Huddlestone pushes him over. Kicks him on the ground then when Mijolevic kicks him back he gets sent off. Plus he hardly touched him

It all seemed staged too that its the oliver the golden child of refs thats the first to do it.  Or am i being cynical

You forgot the (attempted) headbutt.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can’t find it but saw something random about Arsene Wenger changing the offside law so that any part of the body you can score with that is in line with the defence, will be classed as onside. I know you’ll still get iffy calls with the dodgy lines but I think we’ll see more goals now. Strikers can take a bit more of a gamble.

Can’t find it but saw something random about Arsene Wenger changing the offside law so that any part of the body you can score with that is in line with the defence, will be classed as onside. I know you’ll still get iffy calls with the dodgy lines but I think we’ll see more goals now. Strikers can take a bit more of a gamble.

Would this then be onside because Tiote's arm is playing Aguero's left foot onside? It's going to look ridiculous

ERH9-b6WkAA7m-W?format=jpg&name=small