Football Podcasts

I've never thought Jim adds anything. Luke is very obnoxious but quite funny at times I think. Love Marcus especially and like Pete

Don't listen anymore but thought that gonn review thing they did during the first lockdown was hilarious

Listened to Pod on the Tyne a few times now. Not sure what to make of it.

Often enjoyed Caulkin’s articles and his takes on the club. But he’s allergic to criticising Bruce. Seemed daft that he was questioning why we didn’t implement this style and tactics earlier in the season..... Then basically said 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 is no different, before back tracking. Then when he started criticising the tactics and the set up in more detail, it was always “Newcastle” and not “Bruce”.

Waugh seems pretty good and clued up. I don’t mind him.

The clips from Woodman’s interview were decent. He comes across really well.

Listened to Pod on the Tyne a few times now. Not sure what to make of it.

Often enjoyed Caulkin’s articles and his takes on the club. But he’s allergic to criticising Bruce. Seemed daft that he was questioning why we didn’t implement this style and tactics earlier in the season..... Then basically said 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 is no different, before back tracking. Then when he started criticising the tactics and the set up in more detail, it was always “Newcastle” and not “Bruce”.

Waugh seems pretty good and clued up. I don’t mind him.

The clips from Woodman’s interview were decent. He comes across really well.

Think he's pretty pally (paly?) with Bruce isn't he?

Under the Cosh seems like a great concept. Get some low cost former players who no doubt have plenty of good stories to tell and host it authentically.

Don't know how many subscribers they got, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're on the road to riches.

Under the Cosh seems like a great concept. Get some low cost former players who no doubt have plenty of good stories to tell and host it authentically.

Don't know how many subscribers they got, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're on the road to riches.

IMG-20210226-221807003.jpg

Not sure they've hit the big time just yet, I'm currently watching them on YouTube live and Parkin has just got a donna meat and chips takeaway after his 10th Peroni.

:lol: aye, Hollywood they ain't, but I quite like all three of them, crucially for this kind of podcast they don't interrupt the guests too often and just let them talk, so many of these the hosts won't shut the fuck up.
  • 1 month later...