Not worthy of a thread (Games edition)

:nope: Prostitution I understand. You pay a girl to pretend to be into you, but at least you get an orgasm out of it.

Paying a girl to pretend to like you just so you can play a game with her, that's just seven levels of wrong.

:nope: Prostitution I understand. You pay a girl to pretend to be into you, but at least you get an orgasm out of it.

Paying a girl to pretend to like you just so you can play a game with her, that's just seven levels of wrong.

Care to list them? :)

:lol: I wish I was creative enough, Towel.

And yeah, the "xxx is an Uno lech now!" suspicion/guessing game has officially begun.

YO MAMA

YO PAPA

YO SISTAH

YO BROTHA

YO GRANDMAMA

YO GRANDPAPA

YO FACE

YO MAMA

YO PAPA

YO SISTAH

YO BROTHA

YO GRANDMAMA

YO GRANDPAPA

YO FACE

For some reason, I thought this was Mike's response first, and I was mighty disappointed, then I saw that it was you and thought 'Ah, that makes sense'. O0

YO MAMA

YO PAPA

YO SISTAH

YO BROTHA

YO GRANDMAMA

YO GRANDPAPA

YO FACE

For some reason, I thought this was Mike's response first, and I was mighty disappointed, then I saw that it was you and thought 'Ah, that makes sense'. O0

It's because I used the word "Yo", which is common for the black American according to TV show stereotypes, you racist Swede you. O0

Also according to anyone that's played with me on Live, I'm sad to say.

I'm getting a new wireless headset from Microsoft now (Only fucking two months after I sent it in, but damn if I'm gonna pay another fucking £60 for another fucking wireless shit fucking shit cunt shit :angry:) so imma play you and curse you out in Norwegian.

I'm getting a new wireless headset from Microsoft now (Only fucking two months after I sent it in, but damn if I'm gonna pay another fucking £60 for another fucking wireless shit fucking shit cunt shit :angry:) so imma play you and curse you out in Norwegian.

Are your curse words the same as ours?

Are your curse words the same as ours?

Some are, some are not. We use a longer time saying the ones that are the for some reason so there's a notable difference.

• 2 weeks later...