Not worthy of a thread (Games edition)

FM2021 normo edition (PC), AND FM2021 Xbox edition (PC/Xbox), a simpler version of the game meant for older plebs with kids who want to be able to play on a console.

Xbox's acquisition of Bethesda has been officially confirmed

This is the next step in building an industry-leading first party studios team, a commitment we have to our Xbox community. With the addition of the Bethesda creative teams, gamers should know that Xbox consoles, PC, and Game Pass will be the best place to experience new Bethesda games, including some new titles in the future that will be exclusive to Xbox and PC players.

Now that we’re one team, we can start working together on the future ahead. We will have more to share about what’s next for our teams later this year. In the meantime, to properly celebrate this special moment, we are bringing additional Bethesda games into Xbox Game Pass later this week.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/03/09/officially-welcoming-bethesda-to-the-xbox-family/?ocid=Announce_soc_omc_xbo_tw_Photo_lrn_3.9.1

Did the original FF7 have so much comedy sexual tension in it? I never played it further than the first bit at the reactor back in the day; you can't get moved for folk wanting a bit of Cloud in this new one

The graphics and text boxes probably downplayed it a bit too.

What I do like the remake is they didn't go down the advent children onwards depiction of moody emo Cloud.

Of all the things the remake got right it was the characters. Thought they did a great job with them. Except Jessie. Wow way to kill a character I liked.

She still had a thing for Cloud but it was much less over the top and wasn't the single thing that defined her character. On the remake I was just wishing for her and Cloud to go at it so she could get it out of her system and everyone could move on.

nier automata has joined the PC version of Xbox gamepass as well, and they appear to have patched the game to make it work better on PC... but they haven't updated the steam version to the same build :lol:

I just dusted off the xbox to play this game 2 weeks ago, and obv now it comes to PC.

Bought a Series S the other day to basically use as a semi-portable gamepass machine. Whacked half the gamepass library onto a 4TB external HDD, seems actually quite painless switching the ones over that you're currently playing. Most games run direct off the HDD and still support quick resume (and any enhanced graphics etc) which surprised me. 

Ordered one earlier today because I sold the 360 and can't find a XSX for the life of me. Probably sell it in the future once the XSX becomes more readily available.

Curious though, where exactly are you traveling with such a system? Just between the shitter and the living room?

23 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

EA Desktop? It's already available. Has been fine for me so far.

How does it work in regards to what I already have installed through Origin? Will it detect the games automatically or will I have to move them? 

1 minute ago, xLiaaamx said:

How does it work in regards to what I already have installed through Origin? Will it detect the games automatically or will I have to move them? 

I only have two games and it detected them both. But there is a "No seeing all the games from Origin?" warning saying not all titles are EA Desktop compatible yet.

4 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

Ordered one earlier today because I sold the 360 and can't find a XSX for the life of me. Probably sell it in the future once the XSX becomes more readily available.

Curious though, where exactly are you traveling with such a system? Just between the shitter and the living room?

:lol: normally haul the xbox back and forth between mine and my brothers' (in normal times) for gaming nights. The S is legitimately tiny, I didn't expect it to be anywhere near as small as it is.