Not worthy of a thread (Games edition)

Starwars battlefront 2 celebration edition is free on epic  O0

Been an absolute pile of shit since it dropped on Epic. Got back into it to try and play with mates who picked it up for free and I'm finding so many issues that just weren't there last year.

Can't join party's because the accept button just flat out doesn't work.

When you do get into a party, it has a daft always on voice chat.

The mute button just wasn't there for half of us so we had to put up with clacking keyboards and heavy breathing the whole round.

Login servers were so slammed some just couldn't get online at all.

A couple of us had a weird thing where the mouse cursor disappeared in the menus and in game the window refused to keep focus so the mouse would keep moving onto other monitors and clicking on other things.

Been impossible to have a round so far where at lease one of us hasn't had something fucked.

Does anyone else use Instant Gaming for Steam games? Got a couple of games from it so far and they are absolute bargains compared to Steam prices.

Grim Fandango remastered on Steam is £14.99. Got it on I-G and £2.17. Likewise Oblivion is £14.99 on Steam and got it pre Christmas for like £2.50. Works perfectly well.

is this a well known site that Ive just stumbled across that everyone knows about?

They announced Skate 4 in July in fairness, from what i understand todays announcement was more to confirm who is actually developing it.

Which tells me when they announced it initially the game barely existed  :lol:

Obviously it's a known thing at this point but game reveals are so damn shady.

I watch these guys a lot, really enjoy their videos. Usually do a lot of From they started off on IGN with Prepare To Try then launched their own channel.

This is the second series of 3 Ways but it's a great idea 3 mates play same level 3 different ways.

Apropos of nothing goat list:

1. Bloodborne

2. Metroid Prime

3. Earthbound

4. Shadow of the Colossus

5. Super Mario World

That's my current position, and I fancy it will be my final position. Earthbound really is that good.

1. Bloodborne

2. Metroid Prime

3. Earthbound

4. Portal 2

5. Shadow of the Colossus

Not far off my list, although mine fluctuates frequently. I'd probably inch Death Stranding ahead of SoTC but probably just because its more recent. Metroid Prime swapped with FF7, never really got into Metroid.

Death Stranding would definitely make my top ten and is very high, maybe number one, on the list of 'games I was sure I wasn't going to like which I ended up playing for weeks and weeks and weeks'

Never knew Death Stranding is that highly rated, looked dull as owt to me :lol: Hope it might come out as a free PS Plus game eventually, because I don't see myself ever buying it.

Can't decide which GTA game wins for me, have absolutely loved them all since 3. Even IV I think is an amazing game, loved the story and Liberty City is incredible in it.

Never knew Death Stranding is that highly rated, looked dull as owt to me :lol: Hope it might come out as a free PS Plus game eventually, because I don't see myself ever buying it.

Can't decide which GTA game wins for me, have absolutely loved them all since 3. Even IV I think is an amazing game, loved the story and Liberty City is incredible in it.

Death Stranding is definitely marmite. It just does what it sets out to do very, very well and is laser-point focused on just a handful of ideas, so if you appreciate the cut of its jib, you're quite likely to think it's a classic. If you don't, you'll think it's the most boring game ever made. I don't think there's very many people that are middling on it.