Not worthy of a thread (Games edition)

• 2 weeks later...

Fallout 3 is an excellent game if you're into either shooters or rpg's. I really struggled to get into it the first couple of hours, but once you do, it's an amazing game.

ok, im into res evils, metal gears, uncharted etc, not so much modern warfare etc  so...?

Fallout 3 is an excellent game if you're into either shooters or rpg's. I really struggled to get into it the first couple of hours, but once you do, it's an amazing game.

ok, im into res evils, metal gears, uncharted etc, not so much modern warfare etc  so...?

Sounds like you like slower paced games rather than the high adrenaline MW? If so, I'd say Fallout could suit you very well, it doesn't come down much to quick decisions and reflexes, but more planning how to spend your actions points (you've probably seen in trailers etc how the game pauses and you can chose which body parts you want to shoot at?) and which guns you use.

Guest Stephen927

Persevere with Fallout 3 for a few hours, and it turns into something very special. I got pissed off with it at the beginning cos I was getting dicked on and my weapons were shit but it gets very good after that initial period.

Mass Effect 2.

aww yes. Same type of game is it? going to grainger tonight so have a decision to make!

Settings are completely different and Mass Effect is third person. Both got lots of dialogue and are brilliant games, but Mass Effect is the obvious winner. You'll probably be able to get Fallout for about half the price of Mass Effect though.

Guest firetotheworks

Some day I'll finally give Fallout 3 a chance. It starts out so well, and then once I got to the whole wasteland area just couldn't be arsed to run for 10 minutes in a straight line only to done in by Mad Max. I got really bored, really quickly at that point and played on Bioshock instead.

Some day I'll finally give Fallout 3 a chance. It starts out so well, and then once I got to the whole wasteland area just couldn't be arsed to run for 10 minutes in a straight line only to done in by Mad Max. I got really bored, really quickly at that point and played on Bioshock instead.

just where i am right now. just escaped and now there seems to be miles of wasteland. turned it off for now. seems like it has potential. not so keen on the way your characted runs! looks like he is running sideways! will give it some more time tomorrow.

couldnt get me2 as i only have a ps3