(Northern) Ireland

4 hours ago, Froggy said:

Police nowhere to be seen? Seriously? :lol:

I watched the video above - to which we are referring - where the rioters were just walking about with no Police anywhere.

Do you mean that most of the rioters are PSNI officers?

I'm confused by your response.

25 minutes ago, kingkerouac said:

I watched the video above - to which we are referring - where the rioters were just walking about with no Police anywhere.

Do you mean that most of the rioters are PSNI officers?

I'm confused by your response.

The police literally turn up at the end of the video.

Classic KK.

There's a general argument the police aren't doing enough, but they're definitely there. Actually thought it odd they chose to petrol bomb the bus, the police were that close to them. 

59 minutes ago, BlufPurdi said:

There's a general argument the police aren't doing enough, but they're definitely there. Actually thought it odd they chose to petrol bomb the bus, the police were that close to them. 

The place is covered with cops in Land Rovers. They petrol bombed the police too. 

Part of the riots are because loyalists believe police are biased towards catholics and Sinn Fein in particular. They can't go in heavy handed or the violence will just escalate further. It's a containment job. 

22 hours ago, triggs said:

What a cunt. The real law breakers are those that go to a funeral, not those that were attempting murder in her own words

Why's he driving with his doors open

14 hours ago, Disco said:

Would nae fancy being a copper in Nairn Iron mind. Both sides accusing you of having bias on top of the usual derision from Joe Public.

The RUC virtually ran the place like a gangsters' paradise. In league with all the Loyalist terror groups, forming 'Kill' units, assassinating lawyers etc.

It's amazing how most people seem to be completely ignorant of how much of a banana republic the British have turned NI into.